Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 7, 2012

Dinky!

I've been promising Mr. C a werewolf story for a while now, harkening back to the early days of THOIA's "Werewolf Wednesdays", and I'm totally surprised I haven't posted this little gem yet from the 1952 issue of Tales of Horror #7 (uhhh, I haven't posted this one before, have I?) Also, Craig Yoe and I would like to thank all the great people who came out to San Diego Comic Con this past weekend and showed their undying support for our ZOMBIES book, which incidently SOLD OUT at the IDW booth before the weekend was even over! We made alot of cool new friends and met alot of old ones; generally we just had a blast and really hope to see you all again next year! Who knows what evil horrors we still have left lurking up our scary sleeves for you?!









*SDCC
2012!*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét