Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 11, 2013

Timepiece of Terror

Here's another one from the April 1954 issue of Web of Evil #13 (see the previous Demon Inferno post too.) This is an all 'round good issue with some wild stories, so I'm contemplating posting the entire issue. Unfortunately, this is one of the worst condition comics in my collection, it's heavily water damaged and very brittle, hence why I rarely ever remove it from its bag and board. If you're interested in seeing the remaining two stories let me know, otherwise it's going back into its coffin. Okay, GCD has no artistic credit listed for this one, but there are some definite Jack Cole-esque moments scattered about-- I wonder if he had a hand in this at any point? Anyone got any clues or doubts to throw about?








Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét